Nokia N900 flasher and flash file with procedure
here is the procedure:
1.First download the latest Maemo Flasher here.
2.Download the latest flash file Here!
Updating/Flashing the N900 OS
my screenshots while flashing.. Tip: Know your flashfile version (to be flashed) first before entering the command.
- Your battery needs to be 100% full to prevent any crashes which could leave your phone dead.
- Turn your N900 off.
- Press and hold the U key on the keypad.
- Insert the USB cable (a USB symbol should appear on the top right of your N900 screen**** and also the Nokia logo in the centre).
- You can now let go of the U key.
- On your PC: Navigate to the Start Menu and select Run.
- In the Run box**** type: cmd. Then OK
- In the command window**** type: cd\program files\maemo\flasher-3.5
- Type: flasher-3.5 -F RX-51_2009SE_1.2009.42-11.203.2_PR_F5_203_ARM.bin -f -R
(the file name above may be different to yours**** you will need to replace the filename with the filename of the software you downloaded).
This image below shows the completed update of the OS**** in the command prompt on your PC. This would have now removed any Apps you may have installed on the device**** and reset the homescreens to how they were when you turned it on for the first time.