Results 1 to 7 of 18
Nokia N900 flasher and flash file with procedure
here is the procedure:
1.First download the latest Maemo Flasher here.
2.Download the latest flash file Here!
Updating/Flashing the N900 OS
- Your battery needs to be 100% full to prevent any crashes which could leave your phone dead.
- Turn your N900 off.
- Press and hold the U key on the keypad.
- Insert the USB cable (a USB symbol should appear on the top right of your N900 screen**** and also the Nokia logo in the centre).
- You can now let go of the U key.
- On your PC: Navigate to the Start Menu and select Run.
- In the Run box**** type: cmd. Then OK
- In the command window**** type: cd\program files\maemo\flasher-3.5
- Type: flasher-3.5 -F RX-51_2009SE_1.2009.42-11.203.2_PR_F5_203_ARM.bin -f -R
(the file name above may be different to yours**** you will need to replace the filename with the filename of the software you downloaded).
This image below shows the completed update of the OS**** in the command prompt on your PC. This would have now removed any Apps you may have installed on the device**** and reset the homescreens to how they were when you turned it on for the first time.
Last edited by .::ZUBAIR::.; 08-09-2011 at 03:12 PM..::ZUBAIR::.
THank you for sharing**** can i get the flash file for Nokia N8 phone
Thank you Tested and Working in Win XP SP3****
thank you very much
I like this form
the flash file that i download need to copy to which folder ?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Thunderbird80 in forum MxkeyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2012, 12:51 AM
By alarmtech in forum MxkeyReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2012, 07:23 PM
By dragsm in forum UniversalboxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2011, 04:09 AM
By DanMaster in forum NokiaReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2011, 05:44 AM
By TechnicianJay in forum NokiaReplies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2011, 05:15 AM