Welcome to the Shaarp Mind Forum.






+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,796

     
    im trying to repair imei on SAMSUNG 8500 but says allways ERROR 1

    can any one help me?


    BR



    LinkPT

  2. #2
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,178

     
    Quote:

    Linkpt
    im trying to repair imei on SAMSUNG 8500 but says allways ERROR 1

    can any one help me?


    BR

    LinkPT
    try read manual how change imei on this phone

  3. #3
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,178

     
    Sorry* is not possible repair imei to s8500l wave!!! I tested all fw and programs and not work!

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40,526

     
    Quote:

    PabloCell
    Sorry* is not possible repair imei to s8500l wave!!! I tested all fw and programs and not work!
    wrong information. read manual before do something

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38,429

     
    i have done what manual says and now mobile dont work


    ---------------------------------

    before that phone was ok* *******r want to do a imei change

    LOG:

    Model: GT-S8500

    CountryCode: TPH

    Factory SW: S8500XXJEE

    UniqueNumber: 74460000418031

    MemoryPhone: KAC007021M(S8500)

    IMEI: 35922303338014/3

    Phone S/N: R9XZ564075

    Build: Q6270B-KPUBL-1.5.45072S

    Done with Samsung 3G tool ver 9.1


    after i try to UPDATE FIRMEWARE

    LOG:

    Reading file... OK

    Model: S8500

    Version: S8500XEJH2

    Info: Patched for Unlock and IMEI repair v2


    Searching Samsung USB Flash interface... detected (COM26)

    Sending amss... write error

    Done with Samsung 3G tool ver 9.1


    Now have the phone with an exclamation point and a computer

    and dont work anymore!!!

    and in suport area i dont have portuguease language.


    br

    LinkPT

  6. #6
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,316

     
    Quote:

    Linkpt
    i have done what manual says and now mobile dont work


    ---------------------------------

    before that phone was ok* *******r want to do a imei change

    LOG:

    Model: GT-S8500

    CountryCode: TPH

    Factory SW: S8500XXJEE

    UniqueNumber: 74460000418031

    MemoryPhone: KAC007021M(S8500)

    IMEI: 35922303338014/3

    Phone S/N: R9XZ564075

    Build: Q6270B-KPUBL-1.5.45072S

    Done with Samsung 3G tool ver 9.1


    after i try to UPDATE FIRMEWARE

    LOG:

    Reading file... OK

    Model: S8500

    Version: S8500XEJH2

    Info: Patched for Unlock and IMEI repair v2


    Searching Samsung USB Flash interface... detected (COM26)

    Sending amss... write error

    Done with Samsung 3G tool ver 9.1


    Now have the phone with an exclamation point and a computer

    and dont work anymore!!!

    and in suport area i dont have portuguease language.


    br

    LinkPT


    try flash not patch S8500XEJH2 firmwre to phone via multiloader boot include.

    after flash patch.

    make imei repair.

    flash any firmware to phone.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38,429

     
    but that firmeware is russian right?

    PHONE: S8500XEJH2 CSC: S8500SERJH2 RUSSIA (SER)


    BR

    LinkPT

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,915

     
    Quote:

    Linkpt
    but that firmeware is russian right?

    PHONE: S8500XEJH2 CSC: S8500SERJH2 RUSSIA (SER)


    BR

    LinkPT
    Samsung & LG firmware langpacks description

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,791

     
    i now that but there is no firmware un portuguese in suport area* so if any one haves it could send to me?


    now mobile is working good but if i try to make any call it restart


    any idea?


    BR

    LinkPT

  10. #10
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,178

  11. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40,526

     
    hello

    TY all

    i will try that on evening

    one other question

    does any one have one firmware with portuguese language?


    BR

    LinkPT

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,915

     
    good news from here

    it was worked like a charme

    Quote:

    rumenshom


    now just one firmeware with PT language is needed!!


    BR

    LinkPT

  13. #13
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,239

     
    Quote:

    Linkpt
    good news from here

    it was worked like a charme





    now just one firmeware with PT language is needed!!


    BR

    LinkPT
    hi * link

    PT for you Samsung S8500 Firmware S8500XXJE4 .
    Netload Serious Filehosting - Netload

  14. #14
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,239

     
    Quote:

    digiphone
    hi * link

    PT for you Samsung S8500 Firmware S8500XXJE4 .
    Netload Serious Filehosting - Netload
    THANK YOU DIGI!!!

    A VERY BIG HUG from Lisbon to YOU!!!

    I will try and pos here result!!!


    BR

    LinkPT

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38,247

     
    Quote:

    digiphone
    hi * link

    PT for you Samsung S8500 Firmware S8500XXJE4 .
    Netload Serious Filehosting - Netload
    TY

    but with this firmeware phone dont even startup stay in SAMSUNG WAVE GT-S8500


    but thanks anyway!!!


    BR

    LinkPT


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:35 AM
  2. S8500 imei repair - Samsung flash file ?
    By Dr.Nabil in forum Samsung
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:21 PM
  3. plz help with imei repair s8500
    By kris in forum Z3XBox
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:00 AM
  4. S8500 How to repair Imei and SN????
    By DanMaster in forum Z3XBox
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:29 AM
  5. Samsung Wave S8500 IMEI repair? How OR where?
    By Al-Hafiz-Mobile in forum Samsung
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 06:53 AM

Tags for this Thread