Shaarp Mind Forum

Hi Guys*

Ive got a client in who cannot access his phone. He says his password is and always has been 1010. He has only one attempt left otherwise his device will be wiped. Is there any solution out there that will get round the password so he will not loose his data? Can he back it up without been able to enter the password?

Thanks*

Quote:

ccrudden
    Hi Guys*

Ive got a client in who cannot access his phone. He says his password is and always has been 1010. He has only one attempt left otherwise his device will be wiped. Is there any solution out there that will get round the password so he will not loose his data? Can he back it up without been able to enter the password?

Thanks*
    Hi there*

just enter ten times wrong password write blackberry and the old password will be erased .hope that will help you try it and let me know.

GSMUNIVERS

Thanks for the reply* but my client needs all the information on his phone. IE he cannot wipe the handset.

Thanks

Anyone have any other suggestions?

i have got the same problem. what i need is to save my data from phone so how could i disable password

NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL and NOT POSSIBLE TO RECOVER DATA AFTER ERASE.

Thread Information