Welcome to the Gsm Forum ShaarpMind.

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up BlackBerry - Cannot Connect to JVM

I have Blackberry 9900* 9810* 9860* 9800. All are brick. I try to reinstall OS* but everytime it says: Cannot Connect to JVM. Any Solutions?

Thumbs up Cannot Connect to JVM

try latest os bro...........................................

I did that as well* but still not work. I delete the vendors file as well. Do you reckon i should do this on Vista? Also* which desktop manager should i use. Please help

bro this is just the window issue* if u get the error flashing then simply change pc nd try again* tested by me

use cmd like post by ramjan in bb section

Should i pop back the battery in when it says connecting to JVM? Also should i do it by the cmd /nojvm ? Also* what type of pc should i try on ? xp* vista or 7?

try this sulotion sir**

Quote:

bro this is just the window issue* if u get the error flashing then simply change pc nd try again* tested by me

Associated Moderator

Will do* I saw this topic: Make sure you have a fully charged battery* in good condition. Make sure you have a BlackBerry USB cable* thats also in good condition. Make sure its connected to a USB hub with at least 500 mA. You can check this* by going to Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager->Universal Serial Bus controllers. With the BlackBerry connected* right click each USB Root Hub->Properties* and verify any that list a RIM device in power are listing at least the 500 mA* and in Power Management have not had Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power checked off. It would also be a good idea to run Ccleaner* and have it clean up your PC registry.

Is that a potential fix? Also* shall i insert the battery on the Connection to JVM screen?

I tried but does not Work. Any Solutions???

This man show me a video using a pin ffffffff bold 9900 phone without RTAS Enabled then insert in any imei and pin which he likes then claim he loaded pin ffffff phone with valid imei and pin then scolded me say I am stupid cos I cant help him to load his loaded 9900 with OS lol.

He simply doesnt understand that his phone lack the signature calculated by rim for pin* appstore etc.. that why while loading it will hang during the jvm stage lol.

Then accuse me of stealing his Special Idea of loading imei and pin to a pin f phone LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast