Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: GPGDragon - My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,706

    Thumbs up GPGDragon - My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    /



    I am Use Generic EDGE-GPRS Modem


    Unplag Modem Then GPGDragon Box Drivers ok agen Plag same Problem Drivers

  2. #2
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,086

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    is this problem only with gpgdragon or every box doing same ?

    Br

    Faisal_Computer

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,025

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    Quote:

    Faisal_Computer
    is this problem only with gpgdragon or every box doing same ?

    Br

    Faisal_Computer
    Only gpgdragon Other Box Working fine

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,818

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    Quote:

    ChinaDragon
    Only gpgdragon Other Box Working fine


    in u r pc already install WIRELESS CARD So remove the driver of this wireless card and try again

  5. #5
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,944

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    Quote:

    ChinaDragon
    Only gpgdragon Other Box Working fine
    from where you installed drivers for gpgdragon ?

    Br

    Faisal_Computer

  6. #6
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,944

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    en*****windows system(is windows XP or no?)

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,966

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    Quote:

    Faheem Anjum
    in u r pc already install WIRELESS CARD So remove the driver of this wireless card and try again
    Modem Unplug Then work Box. wireless card is my model so remove model then how to work internet

    Quote:

    Faisal_Computer

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,074

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    Quote:

    ChinaDragon
    Modem Unplug Then work Box. wireless card is my model so remove model then how to work internet



    ?????????????????????????




    Windows XP SP3
    i mean from which directory you gave drivers

    do one thing do you have any other uni box ?

    uninstall gpgdragon from pc * restart pc * plug box and when it will asking for drivers * give path of any other uni box drivers and post me results

    Br

    Faisal_Computer

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,074

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    Quote:

    Faisal_Computer
    i mean from which directory you gave drivers

    do one thing do you have any other uni box ?

    uninstall gpgdragon from pc * restart pc * plug box and when it will asking for drivers * give path of any other uni box drivers and post me results

    Br

    Faisal_Computer
    Faisal Bhai I am Many Time Tery and sutep in my pc 2time same problem just unplag modem solved agen plag modem problem same I Think GPGDragon Box Derive and My Modem Derive Same Prolific Cable Driver now how to solved my problem but other china flash box and other flash work good in plag modem only problem GPGDragon Box Help me I cant change my modem becos this my modem is very good work Plz Do Some Think

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,074

    Thumbs up My GPGDragon Box Drivers Problem

    when you come online contact me on messenger i will check your pc via teamviewer

    Br

    Faisal_Computer

  11. Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Visitors found this page by searching for:

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •