Welcome to the ShaarpMind Forum.
Please use latest version for UCT box to solve this problem. UCT Box v4.23 has been released which is working 100% fine and without any issues.
i have one gbest phone* mediatek 6252 cpu* phone is complete on but not defining pinout nd not booting. is possible with uct box for mediatek6252.
UCT Version 4.23 for UCT Box comes with many major new features.
- [SPD] Large Page Nand Flash Supported
- [SPD] Nand Write Flash Improved
- [SPD] 4 IMEI Rebuild
- [MTK] MT6252 Supported
- [MTK] Boot v3.1108 Added
- [MTK] ST Family NAND Program Improved in InternalRam
- [MTK] 4 IMEI rebuild in Tracker mode
- [MTK] NV Backup Speed Improved
- [MTK] Netword Unlock
- [MStar] MSW8533c Supported
- [MStar] Thief Protect Unlock
- [All Chips] Support New NOR Flash MX69GL640EAXGW
- [All Chips] Support New NAND Flash TC58NVG0S3AFT_3
- [SPD] Fixed WriteFlash Error
- [UNI] Some Tiny Bug Fixed
You can download & read about this update here: 01/07/11 : UCT v4.23 Released - 4 IMEI* MTK 6252* Boot v3.1108* MStar 8533c* Fw v1.56
HOW TO FIND RX .TX SIGNLES .
no sir uct unable to detect it..i have tried with uni cable
It is tasted and also you can test it.
* step is* we need to find GND from phone.
*multimeter (-) line put it GND and with (+) line check each connectors
* and usually Tx= 1.8v or 2.8v and Rx=1.7v or 2.7v
(it will be change by processor but strongly 1.7v or 2.8v not 3v or 4v)
This way is too easy and you will save a more time
*MTK 6253 RX=2.8V*and TX=1.4V*and MTK other CPU RX=2.8*and TX=0.4 or 0.8
By dmmadusnka in forum UCT (Universal China Tool)
Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:50 AM
By djkadiross in forum UCT (Universal China Tool)
Last Post: 01-12-2012, 10:19 AM
By digiuk in forum UCT (Universal China Tool)
Last Post: 01-12-2012, 09:04 AM
By nokia_punk in forum UCT (Universal China Tool)
Last Post: 01-12-2012, 09:01 AM
By dez com in forum UCT (Universal China Tool)
Last Post: 01-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Tags for this Thread