Easy instructions on: How to work on MStar CPU handsets
To connect MStar PCU handsets you will need USB drivers for these phones. These USB drivers can be download now from UCT Box support area. Or also can download from here.
Correct Steps to connect and work on a MStar CPU based handset:
- First u need to read information of the handset. Go to “MStar” tab* select “ReadInfo”* select option according to CPU type. If you dont know the CPU boot type then you can try B1 and B2 one-by-one.
- Press “Start”.
- Now you dont need to power on the phone in MStar handsets. It will automatically start sensing the pinouts. After finding the pinouts the phone will ask for usb drivers. MStar USB drivers are located under folder “MStar_USB_Driver” or can download from here. If you have already installed the drivers then system will not ask for drivers next time.
- After installing drivers* software will connect to your MStar handset and will read information which will be displayed on the bottom.
- You can now read in it that which type is the CPU and flash memory of the handset and then proceed further by selecting appropriate in the options.
- After you have selected the correct CPU type in the options* now you can start with Format* Read Flash* Write Flash* Repair IMEI* etc.