Welcome to the Gsm Forum ShaarpMind.

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Teamviewer for BlackBerry? - BlackBerry Apps

Hi*

sorry if this has been answered already but I couldnt find a post for it.

I am looking for a Teamviewer app for blackberry* Iphone has one but i cant find the BB equivalent. does anyone know of one or have a download link for me please??

Tankavich-

Associated Moderator

Thumbs up Teamviewer for BlackBerry?

a quick googling of the product and their main website* clearly shows its available for Windows* Mac* Linux and the iPhone. it doesnt state anything about being available for a Blackberry.

google is your friend

TeamViewer Download

He mentioned BB equivalent which means an actual Teamviewer app* which Im sure he found didnt exist* and hes looking for an alternative* another app that does the same thing. I dont know of one* but maybe someone else does.

Associated Moderator

I though it would work on BlackBerry* but for a hefty annual/monthly fee?

Im not at my pc right now* or Id check for you :/

/ He mentioned BB equivalent which means an actual Teamviewer app* which Im sure he found didnt exist* and hes looking for an alternative* another app that does the same thing. I dont know of one* but maybe someone else does.
    Teamviewer is a brand name of a specific software. i assumed he was looking for exactly that* which i bet he was but just in a BB version. if he wanted something similar* im sure he wouldve asked for a remote desktop or similar type of app.

Teamviewer doesnt exist for BB. but there is a similar app i located by using GOOGLE.

BlackBerry App World - RDM plus Remote Desktop for Mobiles

I was looking for a teamviewer app specifically as this is what I currently have installed on my pc and I find it works the best. I just wanted to be able to access my teamviewer acc from my phone but it seems no such app exists.

/ I was looking for a teamviewer app specifically as this is what I currently have installed on my pc and I find it works the best. I just wanted to be able to access my teamviewer acc from my phone but it seems no such app exists.

i figured you were looking for that specific one.

other than the app i posted* i doubt you will have any luck with Teamviewer. you may want to contact them and see if they have anything in development for blackberry devices.

Ye will do thanks* such a pitty that everything seems to come out for iphone before BB.

/ Ye will do thanks* such a pitty that everything seems to come out for iphone before BB.

i do find it strange that a remote desktop client* the kind that would be used by an IT guy carrying a blackberry in an office atmosphere* would come out only for an iphone. oh well.

Im sorry I have dig this thread up... I just wanted to say that I hope they are actually planning to develop an app for RIM devices. I really liked it when I tried it on my dads iphone.

To the TS* one of the remote desktop prog that works with the BB is the RDM+. I tried it once* it it was on my nokia E71. It might just be the phone that sucks* but Im planning to use the free trail to try on my BB and see how it fares.

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast