Now here is my working list and im very happy with them... let me sort these like ;
Memory Booster - RAM Optimizer by S4BB Limited
Network Traffic Control by S4BB Limited : Counts wifi and Bis(radio) seperately and truely.
Data Backup by S4BB Limited : Alternate backup for contacts and calendar. Works good.
Fancy Widgets by FancyApps Limited : Best application with homescreen calendar list and weather application on wallpaper.
SixTools by ShaoSoft : for battery icon on homescreen and much more...
Mobile Assistant by MMMOOO : one of my favorite app. It neatly counts your call times in/out and SMS in/out. If youre in a montly plan with service provider like me* take it.
Auto Lock - Automatic Screen and Keyboard Lock by Bulbera +++
TuneIn Radio : Best radio application.
BeBuzz - LED Lights And More by Bellshare : Name says it all
Hope youll like them...
I got my 9930 the day it launched and sadly some Apps have not been updated for OS 7 yet but these Apps have found a home on my 9930. I download Apps constantly so for an App to last on my devices more then a day they have to be pretty solid and expand the device functionality.
1. BerryWeather free - It does what I want and is quick to use.
2. Bing - It works nicely (extra CPU?).
3. Google Maps - Still my favorite for directions / search
4. Poynt - information / search
Webex - need it for work
Comcast Xfinity - Dying for this as its the lone app I use on iOS I wish was on Blackberry
A news App - CNBC Pro* USA Today* etc. Can someone show Blackberry love for getting news. Bing has a news section but its a couple click away.
ESPN - comeon! the web launcher is from like 2006. Make a Blackberry APP!
1. SixTools - turns my volume keys to app launchers
2. QuickLaunch - Memory booster* screen capture* device info* speed dial* etc* etc
3. BerryWeather paid - place weather info on your home screen
4. Dictionary.com - NOT available for Bold 99xx BUT if you can find .cod file for this program from Bold 9700 * you can load it to your phone. Someone here posted a link for it.
5. Banking apps - specific app for your bank
6.Google Sync - sync my calender
7. Flashlight by e-office - free app and donrt use the photo flash one use the camera flash light
8. Telicost - a free very light app that counts your phone usage; min* data* etc. Key here is that it is FREE and LIGHT on your phone.