Results 1 to 7 of 9
For unlocking wildfire s What we have to do is to modify an sd card to make something called a gold card. it is a necessary process in getting S-OFF.
1. Backup all files on your SD card as we will be formatting the card and you will lose all of your data.
2. Plug your phone into your computer and make sure hard disk mode is chosen. (Make sure USB debugging is turned on also)
3.Extract SimpleGoldCard_v1.zip to your desktop and start SimpleGoldCard.exe.
4. Select your SD cards drive letter in the drop down menu under Step 1 - Format SD Card and then select Format. If your drive letter is not showing up try pressing the refresh button next to the drop down menu.
5. Select ok when it says Format Complete then turn your phones USB Connection option to Charge Only instead of Disk Drive.
6. Next under Step 3 select the MMC1 radio button and then click on GetCID. (It will produce a long list of jumbled numbers and letters this is your SD card ID)
7. Then select the link under Step 4 - Request for IMG file. Copy the long ID from Step 3 and paste it into the CID space on the web page you just opened and then fill out the captcha form and click Download to download your goldcard.img file (Save to your desktop)(the goldcard.img files are specific to individual SD Cards)
8. Close the page once you have downloaded your file and then bring back the Simple Gold Card application. Under Step 5 - Load IMG File And Patch select Load IMG and locate the goldcard.img file that you just downloaded and select it.
9. Put your phone back into Disk Drive mode and then click Patch MMC. Once everything is complete you should have a working gold card. (To make sure* remove your SD card and reinsert it and make sure that it still functions normally.
After your gold card has been made you need to download and unrar the DIAG Files.rar file I have uploaded. Extract the of the folder to the root of the new Gold Card you have just made. There should be two files and it should look like this when you are complete.
*F being the letter of your removable drive whatever that may be
Before we move on to the next step we need to make sure that Fast Boot is turned off. So to do that you need to go to Settings/Power and then make sure Fast Boot is not selected.
INSTALLING THE DIAG FILES
1. Once that has been done power off your phone and pull the battery for a good 5 seconds just to make sure its completely off.
2. Boot into HBOOT by holding Volume down while pressing the power button (you do not need to hold the power button* only hold the volume down button) The HBOOT screen will boot up and then you can let go of the Volume down button.
3. The phone will automatically scan the SD card for the files we just put on the root of the SD card and will start the update process.
4. A screen will appear that says Clean s58. Press the power button once to select clean s58 and the phone will start doing its thing and should take about a good 20 seconds until its finished.
Download Simple GOLD CARD Creator
plzz post results and If this methods works for you dnt forget to press thanks
you have tested???????????
I attempted this* gold card created ok. Wildfire S A510b locked to Telstra.
Result so far: wrong zip file and Security fail! Update fail!
This sounds like a test of developer --- ;-)
My phone hanged during the update progress
update is in progress...
Jumping to DIAG...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By .::ZUBAIR::. in forum HTCReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2012, 12:07 PM
By kris in forum Smart Phones & PDA/PALMReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2012, 03:05 AM
By gsm_angel in forum Smart Phones & PDA/PALMReplies: 14Last Post: 02-21-2012, 01:22 AM
By Dr.Batista in forum Smart Phones & PDA/PALMReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:25 PM
By .::ZUBAIR::. in forum Android SectionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2011, 07:33 PM