Welcome to the Shaarp Mind Forum.






+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,755

     
    Dear Friends* When I was changing SIM IC of 1600* I got Contact Service in it.. its first time I got. I tried to do via flash I couldnt solved. If any body have correct solution please reply urgent....


    Please Help..

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,711

     
    hardware problem! cek if ur phone stanby contant service can shut down if u press on/of its cpu problem!!

    if phone stanby contant service cant shut down by press on/of its uem problem!!!

    br*

    acay

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,693

     
    see if it is ok on normal mode by software and contact service by battery than 100% uem problem it is due to overheating

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,845

     
    brother dip ur phone in petrol for 15 min and after that clean ur pcb or give heat on cpu ur problem is solved 100%

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,051

     
    its must be hardware i feel u messed up balls in uem when u changing sim ic hope u gentle heat uem with good paste careful becoz uem moulded

    best of luck

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,051

     
    hi to all *

    finaly i will lockout this problem . problem is pp file if write same pp file then we can solved this type problem.or others solution is change sim ic then flash or make sim jumper then flash......good luck

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,926

     
    Quote:

    .:.GSM-ANGEL.:.
    Dear Friends* When I was changing SIM IC of 1600* I got Contact Service in it.. its first time I got. I tried to do via flash I couldnt solved. If any body have correct solution please reply urgent....


    Please Help..
    as u said u tried with flashing but it din help...

    so bro its hardware problem...

    first remove that sim n chek ... if contact service gone

    than just put another ic....


    secondly if the problem still there after removing sim ic ...

    than simply reball or change upp...


    90% ur problem will b solved with this.. n the 10% is dew to uemtitle=wink

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,048

     
    Quote:

    .:.GSM-ANGEL.:.
    Dear Friends* When I was changing SIM IC of 1600* I got Contact Service in it.. its first time I got. I tried to do via flash I couldnt solved. If any body have correct solution please reply urgent....

    Please Help..
    hi* personally iv stop doin des models*1600*1200*1110 etc cuz da mother boards are very weak* just as if nokia made dem 2 b disposible fones.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,509

     
    Quote:

    joe cellular
    hi* personally iv stop doin des models*1600*1200*1110 etc cuz da mother boards are very weak* just as if nokia made dem 2 b disposible fones.
    agree with u ....... i stoped repairing these phones

    months agotitle=wink

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,694

     
    I agree with @:KHALIFA:



    while somebody change the sim ic then upp/uem destroyed by high temparature...sometimes by rehot/reball phone will be alive...........
    /

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,133

     
    Quote:

    Jr Telecom
    I agree with @:KHALIFA:



    while somebody change the sim ic then upp/uem destroyed by high temparature...sometimes by rehot/reball phone will be alive...........
    /
    i agree with you a hard job

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099

     
    brother i have same problem any one have vidio how to reball uem and cpu title=eek!
    Quote:

    adn****i
    i agree with you a hard job

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,802

     
    and what is upp....

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,932

     
    Quote:

    .:.GSM-ANGEL.:.
    Dear Friends* When I was changing SIM IC of 1600* I got Contact Service in it.. its first time I got. I tried to do via flash I couldnt solved. If any body have correct solution please reply urgent....


    Please Help..
    After removing Sim IC u got ContactService its 99% UEM problem...

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,932

     
    Agree with al mates (CS due to over heating)


    100% hardware bro.try da solution above n if nt bad luck.pointless spending time for a phone like 1600 for more than that.try to replace a pcb



    Cheers


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 07:36 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:34 AM
  3. 1600 Contact Service by Changing SIM IC.
    By omairbutt786 in forum Nokia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:30 PM
  4. nokia 1600 contact service hardware
    By Developer007 in forum Nokia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 08:14 PM
  5. 1600 Contact Service by Changing SIM IC.
    By IdeasWork in forum Nokia
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:34 AM

Tags for this Thread