Results 1 to 7 of 15
Nokia Asha 200 support
Keys and parts
- 1 — Charger connector
- 2 — Earpiece
- 3 — Screen
- 4 — Selection keys
- 5 — SIM manager key
- 6 — Call key
- 7 — Keypad
- 8 — Microphone
- 9 — Headset connector/Nokia AV connector (3.5 mm)
- 10 — Micro-USB connector
- 11 — Wrist strap hole
- 12 — Messaging key
- 13 — End/Power key
- 14 — Navi key (scroll key)
- 15 — Camera lens
- 16 — Loudspeaker
- 17 — Memory card slot
- 18 — SIM card slot (SIM 2)
Insert a SIM card and battery
This phone is intended for use with a BL-5J battery. Always use original Nokia batteries.
If you only have one SIM card* insert the card into the internal SIM card holder.
- Place your finger in the recess at the bottom of the phone* and carefully lift and remove the back cover.
- If the battery is inserted* lift it out.
- Slide the SIM card holder to unlock it (1)* and use your fingernail to lift it. Make sure the contact area would face down when the SIM card holder is lowered (2)* insert the SIM card into the holder* and lower the holder (3). Slide the card holder to lock it (4).
- Line up the contacts of the battery and the battery compartment* and insert the battery. To replace the back cover* direct the top locking catches toward their slots* and press down until the cover locks into place
Insert a second SIM card
- Open the cover of the external SIM card slot* marked with .
- Make sure the contact area of the SIM card is facing up* and insert the card. Push the card in* until it locks into place.
- Close the cover.
Charge the battery
Your battery has been partially charged at the factory* but you may need to recharge it before you can switch on your phone for the first time. If the phone indicates a low charge* do the following:
- Connect the charger to a wall outlet.
- Connect the charger to the phone.
- When the phone indicates a full charge* disconnect the charger from the phone* then from the wall outlet.
If the battery is completely discharged* it may take several minutes before the charging indicator is displayed or before any calls can be made.
If the battery has not been used for a long time* to begin charging* you may need to connect the charger* then disconnect and reconnect it.
Switch the phone on or off
Press and hold the power key until the phone vibrates.
You may be prompted to get the configuration settings from your network service provider. For more information on this network service* contact your network service provider.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By draxe035 in forum HardwareReplies: 11Last Post: 03-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Nokia ALL Hardware-Repair My Solution now shared All member Bro Dipankor-ctg - Nokia Hardware software or hardware issueBy alamin89 in forum HardwareReplies: 14Last Post: 03-16-2013, 06:45 AM
By Normis21 in forum HardwareReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Nokia 5130c & 2700c shut down problem atfer nokia logo Solution Br Dipankor-ctg - hardware Nokia solution ?By Al-Hafiz-Mobile in forum HardwareReplies: 14Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:48 AM
nokia 1208* 1209* 1650* Low Battery Solution* Bro Dipankor-ctg <<<STAR_MOBILE>>> - hardware Nokia solution ?By insider-Geno in forum HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2012, 01:33 AM