Welcome to the Gsm Forum ShaarpMind.

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up How to Remove NOKIA N900 Lock Code With ATF ??? - is this hardware issue ?

How to Remove NOKIA N900 Lock Code Along with ATF???

Thumbs up How to Remove NOKIA N900 Lock Code With ATF ??? - is this hardware issue ?

Quote:

.::ADNAN440::.
    Connect mobile > IF connect FBUS read code / reset all

If connect USB > Put in Local Mode > read code / reset all

Br - srinibas ( ATF Team )

Quote:

srinibas
    Connect mobile > IF connect FBUS read code / reset all

If connect USB > Put in Local Mode > read code / reset all

N900 does not reset user code Along with factory settigns bro title=smile

he want to flash fully Along with emmc file and firmware .

Quote:

*man
    N900 does not reset user code Along with factory settigns bro title=smile

he want to flash fully Along with emmc file and firmware .

Sorry this is my mistake * i overlooks about the model * sorry

Advice as usual way title=frown

Hey Mr Dont Try To Mislead Other Members Of This Forum. If U Dont Know The Way. Dont Be Too Over Smart. Be Fine Ur self Then Lead Others To Right Path. Dont Help Others Along without Knowing Ur self. Be Careful Next Time To Help Someone. Dont Just Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla In Here

Quote:

.::ADNAN440::.
    Hi*

You can REMOVE code in this phone by flashing MCU file only...

if you want to RESET code to default 12345 - want flash EMMC

file also.

BR

Quote:

islamshah
    Hey Mr Dont Try To Mislead Other Members Of This Forum. If U Dont Know The Way. Dont Be Too Over Smart. Be Fine Ur self Then Lead Others To Right Path. Dont Help Others Along without Knowing Ur self. Be Careful Next Time To Help Someone. Dont Just Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla In Here
    hello Mr*

Behave yourself. this is not your home where u use your stupid language. mr srinibas is far senior then u* probably senior when u even didnt know a.b.c.d in gsm..

it was his mistake & he commited & i appreciate his works in gsmhosting by to be helpeding others. great thanks to him.

Hi all

What happened to me today.

I receive a dead N900 I flashed it just using MCU file* and no revival. I flash it fully using MMC and Vanilla content* but now phone is OK but akss for Lock Code. I try 12345 but dont work. What can be the problem? Why this happened to me? After fullflashing the phone it still asks for Lock Code. Now I flash again using just MMC but it still asks for Phone Lock Code

BR

hello i want N900 full flash file*s link . Please any body to be helped and share file Along with detail note . bcz i got a nokia N900 Along with security pass . Please to be helped . can i flash Along with usb .?

thanks

OK I found the problem. In these Maemo phones this is normal* but the customer know his security code. Now everything is OK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast