Welcome to the Shaarp Mind Forum.






Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    590

     
    How to Remove NOKIA N900 Lock Code Along with ATF???

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,958

     
    Quote:

    .::ADNAN440::.
    How to Remove NOKIA N900 Lock Code Along with ATF???
    Connect mobile > IF connect FBUS read code / reset all



    If connect USB > Put in Local Mode > read code / reset all



    Br - srinibas ( ATF Team )

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,837

     
    Quote:

    srinibas
    Connect mobile > IF connect FBUS read code / reset all



    If connect USB > Put in Local Mode > read code / reset all



    Br - srinibas ( ATF Team )


    N900 does not reset user code Along with factory settigns bro title=smile

    he want to flash fully Along with emmc file and firmware .

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,820

     
    Quote:

    *man
    N900 does not reset user code Along with factory settigns bro title=smile

    he want to flash fully Along with emmc file and firmware .


    Sorry this is my mistake * i overlooks about the model * sorry


    Advice as usual way title=frown


    Br - srinibas ( ATF Team )

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,051

     
    Hey Mr Dont Try To Mislead Other Members Of This Forum. If U Dont Know The Way. Dont Be Too Over Smart. Be Fine Ur self Then Lead Others To Right Path. Dont Help Others Along without Knowing Ur self. Be Careful Next Time To Help Someone. Dont Just Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla In Here

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,896

     
    Quote:

    .::ADNAN440::.
    How to Remove NOKIA N900 Lock Code Along with ATF???
    Hi*


    You can REMOVE code in this phone by flashing MCU file only...

    if you want to RESET code to default 12345 - want flash EMMC

    file also.


    BR

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,051

     
    Quote:

    islamshah
    Hey Mr Dont Try To Mislead Other Members Of This Forum. If U Dont Know The Way. Dont Be Too Over Smart. Be Fine Ur self Then Lead Others To Right Path. Dont Help Others Along without Knowing Ur self. Be Careful Next Time To Help Someone. Dont Just Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla In Here
    hello Mr*

    Behave yourself. this is not your home where u use your stupid language. mr srinibas is far senior then u* probably senior when u even didnt know a.b.c.d in gsm..

    it was his mistake & he commited & i appreciate his works in gsmhosting by to be helpeding others. great thanks to him.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,082

     
    Hi all

    What happened to me today.

    I receive a dead N900 I flashed it just using MCU file* and no revival. I flash it fully using MMC and Vanilla content* but now phone is OK but akss for Lock Code. I try 12345 but dont work. What can be the problem? Why this happened to me? After fullflashing the phone it still asks for Lock Code. Now I flash again using just MMC but it still asks for Phone Lock Code


    BR

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,910

     
    hello i want N900 full flash file*s link . Please any body to be helped and share file Along with detail note . bcz i got a nokia N900 Along with security pass . Please to be helped . can i flash Along with usb .?


    thanks

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,919

     
    OK I found the problem. In these Maemo phones this is normal* but the customer know his security code. Now everything is OK

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,919

     
    No chance to remove by fullflashing the code. The solution for you is here: N900 User Code Read - How To if you and your customer dont know the security code at startup.

    And all files for N900 are free at this link:
    http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/ just give there your IMEI

    Quote:

    bigmarsa
    hello i want N900 full flash file*s link . Please any body to be helped and share file Along with detail note . bcz i got a nokia N900 Along with security pass . Please to be helped . can i flash Along with usb .?

    thanks


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)