Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: how to unlock samsung s5830I 2.3.6 - Z3x Box problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    547

    Hey i cant unlock samsung s5830i unlock Along with z3x

    I try many way

    I make phone Along with root

    But when press unlock root error give me.

    kindly z3x team give me solution.

    Quote:


    Done Along with Samsung Tool ver 12.2

    Starting ADB Server... OK

    Checking ROOT... FALSE

    Reading Phone Info... OK

    Android Version: 2.3.6

    Model: GT-S5830i

    Phone Version: S5830iXXLB1


    PDA Version: S5830iBGLB3

    CSC Version: S5830iXECLB1

    IMEI: 3591600486**

    Rooting Phones... Error


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,029

    Quote:

    ulad
    Hey i cant unlock samsung s5830i unlock Along with z3x

    I try many way

    I make phone Along with root

    But when press unlock root error give me.

    kindly z3x team give me solution.
    Friend!First - update your software and then try to unlock once more. If not success then try to root your phone manually and unlock Along with z3x.

    Regards

    Haicha

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,089

    Root your phone then unlock the phone*thats a solution.

    Br.

    Vijendra Saini.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,097

    Quote:

    ulad
    Hey i cant unlock samsung s5830i unlock Along with z3x

    I try many way

    I make phone Along with root

    But when press unlock root error give me.

    kindly z3x team give me solution.
    did your phone goes in to the service mode when you enter *#7284#

    *#9090# *because yesterday i got one S5830i when *#7284#

    dont go to in service mode.only black screen.i flash it but same.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,005

    Quote:

    ulad
    Hey i cant unlock samsung s5830i unlock Along with z3x

    I try many way

    I make phone Along with root

    But when press unlock root error give me.

    kindly z3x team give me solution.


    pay attention to the phone screen and accept when asked while soft is checking if it is rooted

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,074

    your phone have indroid: 2.3.6

    you cant root it Along with z3x

    you have to root it manually or flash it Along with indroid 2.x but x same a 3 or low

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,059

    use universal_gb_root_v11.zip and than unlock

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,051

    Sorry four double post

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,058

    Starting ADB Server... OK

    Checking ROOT... TRUE

    Reading Phone Info... OK

    Android Version: 2.3.6

    Model: GT-S5830i

    Phone Version: S5830iXXLB1

    PDA Version: S5830iBGLB3

    CSC Version: S5830iXECLB1

    IMEI: 352085051964109

    Reading Data From Phone... OK

    Unlocking... OK

    Done Along with Samsung Tool ver 12.2


    How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I - YouTube afther unlock Along with z3x s5830i

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,019

    Model: GT-S5830i

    Product Code: Unknown

    Phone Version: S5830iXXLB1

    PDA Version: S5830iBGLB3

    CSC Version: S5830iXECLB1

    IMEI: 359160049186694

    Checking ROOT... TRUE

    Reading Data From Phone... OK

    Unlocking... OK

    Rebooting Phone... OK

    Done Along with Samsung Tool ver 12.3

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,927



    Quote:

    abid77
    did your phone goes in to the service mode when you enter *#7284#

    *#9090# *because yesterday i got one S5830i when *#7284#

    dont go to in service mode.only black screen.i flash it but same.


    I got the same problem* still havent figured out how to unlock this one.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

samsung 5830i unlocking samsung tool z3x

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •