Welcome to the Shaarp Mind Forum.






+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    582

     
    1. Select A797 model


    2. Press 1 + 0 key and connect usb cable


    3. Press Unlock SP


    Tested by me

    /

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,963

     
    nice share Thanksssssssssss

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,974

     
    for me its not working


    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... not found

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,919

     
    where to find tool 8.6 * tool 8.5 doesnt work for me

    br

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,948

     
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    check in this thread

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,947

     
    Quote:

    jainmunda
    for me its not working


    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... not found

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6


    I get the same no answer error as well.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,899

     
    big and big and big thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx




    done Along with your info

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,112

     
    Count supported models - 214

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&2c1bfe1e&0&1# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    Flash IDtitle=big900

    Protocol:0401

    Sending Loader 1... OK

    Sending Loader 2... OK

    Sending Loader 3... OK

    Sending Loader 4... OK

    Reading Data... OK

    Calculating stage 1... OK

    Calculating stage 2... OK

    Calculating codes... OK (time - 00:00:45)

    Freeze code: 57590962

    NET lock: #7465625*638*41484048#

    Sub lock: #7465625*782*00000000#

    SP lock: #7465625*77*00000000#

    CP lock: #7465625*27*00000000#


    For check lock status: *#7465625#

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,091

     
    thank you very good job

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,027

     
    Quote:

    jainmunda
    for me its not working


    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... not found

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6


    Contact Along with Me. . . .

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,792

     
    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#6&dcfc7eb&0&2#{ a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    Flash IDtitle=big900

    Protocol:0401

    Sending Loader 1... OK

    Sending Loader 2... OK

    Sending Loader 3... OK

    Sending Loader 4... OK

    Reading Data... OK

    Calculating stage 1... OK

    Calculating stage 2... OK

    Calculating codes... OK (time - 00:00:34)

    Freeze code: 83527307

    NET lock: #7465625*638*92648461#

    Sub lock: #7465625*782*00000000#

    SP lock: #7465625*77*00000000#

    CP lock: #7465625*27*00000000#


    For check lock status: *#7465625#

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6


    use USB_Driver_EMP


    Power OFF phone


    Press and hold both keys ( 1 and message key )

    Press Unlock

    Connect USB cable

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,071

     
    Is this really tested. I am unlocking Samsung A687 locked in AT&T. I tried all the procedure but the result is below:


    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... OK

    Detected:\?usb#vid_0bdb&pid_100e#5&27c6d30a&0&2# {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}

    Opening Port... OK

    No answer

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6

    Press 1 + message key and connect phone by cable

    Waiting for SE USB Device... not found

    Done Along with Samsung 3G tool ver 8.6


    kindly confirm......

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,995

     
    me gustaria saver cual es esa tecla de mensage del a687 que me dice la z3x porfavor subir una imagen

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,946

     
    very good job brother


    nice post


    br

    lokesh

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,875

     
    Quote:

    dtdd_ansuong
    1. Select A797 model


    2. Press 1 + 0 key and connect usb cable


    3. Press Unlock SP


    Tested by me

    /
    where to download this drivers software download drivers


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 07:55 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 09:43 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:13 AM
  4. unlock samsung a687? - NSPRO
    By deshant in forum NSPRO
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:25 AM
  5. How to unlock samsung A687
    By DanMaster in forum Samsung
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:42 PM

Tags for this Thread