Welcome to the Shaarp Mind Forum.






+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    575

     
    hey volcano team i m in big problem master cpu msw 8532 lock code problem here is screen shot urgent to be helped wanted.......
    /

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,014

     
    Send me tv id pass let me try title=wink

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,963

     
    Quote:

    mbiborna
    Send me tv id pass let me try title=wink
    292 156 505

    pass 9671

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,963

     
    Quote:

    rafiqnth
    hey volcano team i m in big problem master cpu msw 8532 lock code problem here is screen shot urgent to be helped wanted.......
    /


    Try this method


    go to detect tab


    select proper cable from list


    select cpu type ( mstar D+ D-)


    connect phone


    click detect button and dont hold power button


    then click on set pinout


    now go back to Mstar tab


    untick auto pinouts detect


    select operation you want ( Read flash. write flash. )


    and click run


    try and post result.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,843

     
    this mobile like Admet t13


    phone already sent to coders let them received



    BR


    volcano team

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,843

     
    Quote:

    Qaisar Mahmood
    Try this method


    go to detect tab


    select proper cable from list


    select cpu type ( mstar D+ D-)


    connect phone


    click detect button and dont hold power button


    then click on set pinout


    now go back to Mstar tab


    untick auto pinouts detect


    select operation you want ( Read flash. write flash. )


    and click run


    try and post result.
    brother do all but nathing may be not supported at this time
    msw8532

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,974

     
    Quote:

    rafiqnth
    brother do all but nathing may be not supported at this time
    msw8532

    msw8532 supported Along with volcano. this set new boot loader


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 06:55 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 03:25 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 12:28 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:53 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 08:22 PM

Tags for this Thread