Results 1 to 7 of 17
Black Berry (0) MEP Left UNLOCK Done Free
* Draft Rtas "Only 8900*9000*9500" the other a standard Loader
* MFI Multiloader
* Radio Lab Tools
1. run the Loader or Rtas draft "without battery"
2. Connect with Radio Lab Tools
3. after that says "Connect" at Radio Lab Tools
4. open MFI Multiloader deselect the "Auto Start"
5. Then open the hidden menu by pressing "ctrl + alt + shift + F12"
6. Press "Clear MEP" If you did everything right will say "MEP file loaded
7. Now reload the OS
8. And now you will see mep 0 reset
For a 9500 can i make the same procedure. was able to reach up to loader part. But MML 184.108.40.206 Does not detect the PHONE !!! That NORMAL? how to make the MML detect the phone??? Does not detect the PHONE !!! That NORMAL? how to make the MML detect the phone???
extract this on C:/MML
doesnt work for 9800 torch
How i can fix the mep left 0 on bb 9300 with gsmfinder dongle
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By niklos in forum BlackBerry - RIMReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:52 PM
By djkadiross in forum BlackBerry - RIMReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:49 PM
By niklos in forum FuriouS TeaM ProductsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2011, 07:31 AM
By cellPhoneIdea in forum BlackBerry - RIMReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2011, 09:41 PM
By Developer007 in forum BlackBerry - RIMReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2011, 07:05 PM