Welcome to the Shaarp Mind Forum.

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Samsung launched new phone of its famous serious of galaxy * now samsung Galaxy s4 in the market and people start using this gadget ... her i am going to share some straight forward pros and cons of Latest samsung galaxy s4 .

Lets says something about its Pros

Pros of Samsung galaxy s4 are here !

• it have processing unit of Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 and quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
    • the amazing camers of 13 MP along with LED Flash light at back side* Auto focus for faces* Dual Shot facility * and the same time High Definition video recording and image capturing function * Auto smiley face detection .
    • it records high definition videos at rate 30 frame per second * dual video record* dual video call
    • its operating system is (Jelly Bean) of Android 4.2.2 .
    • The screen display properties are simply the best one: the Super AMOLED capacitive technology used to make touchscreen display* 16Mega colors* big screen of size 5 inch along with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution* 441 ppi pixel density* Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is there for better screen protection .
    • it have Sensors of : Accelerometer* gyroscope* proximity* compass* barometer* temperature* humidity* gesture
    • Smart stay* Smart pause* Smart scroll* Air gestures* Air view* Play Group
    Cons:

• if you are FM radio lover then sorry it does Not have FM Radio for you .
    • well according to my judgment the metrical used for body cover is not a best quality and have to say its a Lower body quality in compare to HTC One Aluminum body.
    • if you are crazy to store most of things in your phone then one other concern point is that The 16Gb version* will give you about 9Gb free space .
    • same users said experienced that their s4 overheated * well me can not assure this because it depends on usage * room or environment temperature * its have Overheating for some devices (but this is Not yet confirmed by the officials )
    • hey you can not install any app on SD card because this is not allowed .
    so dears this is samsung galaxy s4 according to my point of view and judgment . if you want share anything about galaxy s4 you do this in replies of this thread .

• The software features (innovations?) are just not mature enough! Maybe on Galaxy S5
    ajnabi

I really do appreciate the way you have presented this specific topic and it also does offer me a lot of fodder for thought.
    Really good job you have done in this forum to tackle the whole info about samsung .

Thread Information