Welcome to the Gsm Forum ShaarpMind.






+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    12,469

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    i have one bb8520 joystick not working(sensor)...i replaced joystick(sensor)same problem...somebody have solution??????????????????????????????????????/


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,921

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    lot of trakpad pblm on new models
    try to flash the phone sometime soft pblm title=smile

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36,006

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    i am having same problem i change tracker pad problem is still same

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38,249

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    Quote:
    pappan_padmaraj / i have one bb8520 joystick not working(sensor)...i replaced joystick(sensor)same problem...somebody have solution??????????????????????????????????????/
    just reheat the ic behind the trackpad and it will work 99.9%

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36,006

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    Quote:
    windelas / just reheat the ic behind the trackpad and it will work 99.9%
    this works but only works for a few mins then gain same problem
    also new tracker does same

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38,279

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    Just Re hot the IC Near The Socket Of Track pad Flex Or Change it And The Solution Tested By Me 100 % i Fix More Then 15 Phone BB 8520 Same Problem /

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,796

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    change the ic with what?
    where to get this?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,796

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    Quote:
    tonycrouz / Just Re hot the IC Near The Socket Of Track pad Flex Or Change it And The Solution Tested By Me 100 % i Fix More Then 15 Phone BB 8520 Same Problem / i have smae problem on bold2 9700*how can i fix that i changed the track pad still same problem*what ic do i change?pls i need help urgently

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40,531

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem


     
    schemical plz sensor 8520 and 9700 ??

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36,006

    Thumbs up 8520 joystick problem




     
    Quote:
    tonycrouz / Just Re hot the IC Near The Socket Of Track pad Flex Or Change it And The Solution Tested By Me 100 % i Fix More Then 15 Phone BB 8520 Same Problem / Can u please send me a picture of the IC*I need it urgently


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts