Shaarp Mind Forum




Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,753
    Phone Type: RM-436 (Nokia 7210 Supernova)

    SW Version: V 05.21 20-10-08 RM-436 (c) Nokia

    Imei plain: 35318003408426-2

    Product Code: 0566806

    Language Pack:

    - not available.


    SIMLOCK seems to be valid

    SUPERDONGLE_KEY seems to be valid

    SIMLOCK_TEST passed

    SECURITY_TEST passed



    Imei net: 353180034084262

    Version: SIMLOCK SERVER

    Provider: Nokia Test* Country: Finland

    Counter: 0/3* 0/10


    CONFIG_DATA: 2440700000000000

    PROFILE_BITS: 8000000000000006


    BLOCK 1: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF

    BLOCK 2: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF

    BLOCK 3: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF

    BLOCK 4: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF

    BLOCK 5: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF

    BLOCK 6: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF

    BLOCK 7: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF

    PLEASE HELP.............................................. .................................................. ................

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38,113
    Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!111

  3. #3
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,016
    post selftest log here

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36,025
    Phone Type: RM-436
    SW version: V 05.21 20-10-08 RM-436 (c) Nokia
    ID Test name Startup Result
    3 EAR_DATA_LOOP Y PASSED(00)
    12 SIM_CLK_LOOP Y PASSED(00)
    13 SIM_IO_CTRL_LOOP Y PASSED(00)
    15 SLEEP_X_LOOP Y PASSED(00)
    46 UEM_CBUS_IF Y PASSED(00)
    7 KEYBOARD_STUCK N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    22 CAMERA_IF N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    20 BACKUP_BATT N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    43 LCD N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    21 LPRF_IF N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    44 LPRF_AUDIO_LINES N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    2 CURRENT_CONS N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    42 RADIO N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    69 BACKLIGHT Y PASSED(00)
    33 SIM_LOCK N PASSED(00)
    93 SECURITY N PASSED(00)
    71 BT_WAKEUP N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    96 HOOKINT N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    88 TAHVOINT Y PASSED(00)
    101 BTEMP N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    119 IIC N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    108 EXT_DEVICE N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    56 CDSP_SLEEPCLK_FREQ N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    128 CDSP_SLEEPCLOCK_FREQ N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    86 CDSP_RF_BB_IF N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    83 CDSP_RF_SUPPLY N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    80 CDSP_TX_PLL_PHASE_LOCK N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    81 CDSP_RX_IQ_LOOP_BACK N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    77 CDSP_GSM_TX_POWER N !NOT EXECUTED(03)

  5. #5
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,063
    Quote:
    saiyedsoeb / Phone Type: RM-436 (Nokia 7210 Supernova)
    SW Version: V 05.21 20-10-08 RM-436 (c) Nokia
    Imei plain: 35318003408426-2
    Product Code: 0566806
    Language Pack:
    - not available.
    SIMLOCK seems to be valid
    SUPERDONGLE_KEY seems to be valid
    SIMLOCK_TEST passed
    SECURITY_TEST passed
    Imei net: 353180034084262
    Version: SIMLOCK SERVER
    Provider: Nokia Test* Country: Finland
    Counter: 0/3* 0/10
    CONFIG_DATA: 2440700000000000
    PROFILE_BITS: 8000000000000006
    BLOCK 1: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF
    BLOCK 2: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF
    BLOCK 3: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF
    BLOCK 4: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF
    BLOCK 5: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF
    BLOCK 6: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF
    BLOCK 7: 1=OPEN 2=OPEN 3=OPEN 4=OPEN 5=OPEN* DATA=FFFFFF
    PLEASE HELP.............................................. .................................................. ................ Quote:
    saiyedsoeb / Phone Type: RM-436
    SW version: V 05.21 20-10-08 RM-436 (c) Nokia
    ID Test name Startup Result
    3 EAR_DATA_LOOP Y PASSED(00)
    12 SIM_CLK_LOOP Y PASSED(00)
    13 SIM_IO_CTRL_LOOP Y PASSED(00)
    15 SLEEP_X_LOOP Y PASSED(00)
    46 UEM_CBUS_IF Y PASSED(00)
    7 KEYBOARD_STUCK N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    22 CAMERA_IF N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    20 BACKUP_BATT N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    43 LCD N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    21 LPRF_IF N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    44 LPRF_AUDIO_LINES N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    2 CURRENT_CONS N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    42 RADIO N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    69 BACKLIGHT Y PASSED(00)
    33 SIM_LOCK N PASSED(00)
    93 SECURITY N PASSED(00)
    71 BT_WAKEUP N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    96 HOOKINT N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    88 TAHVOINT Y PASSED(00)
    101 BTEMP N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    119 IIC N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    108 EXT_DEVICE N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    56 CDSP_SLEEPCLK_FREQ N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    128 CDSP_SLEEPCLOCK_FREQ N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    86 CDSP_RF_BB_IF N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    83 CDSP_RF_SUPPLY N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    80 CDSP_TX_PLL_PHASE_LOCK N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    81 CDSP_RX_IQ_LOOP_BACK N !NOT EXECUTED(03)
    77 CDSP_GSM_TX_POWER N !NOT EXECUTED(03) try in the Heat or replace flash ic title=wink

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36,025
    chek hard ware....power ic....or cpu...

  7. #7
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,063
    Thanks for answer but a sucessful reply will be highly appriciated.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38,117
    please upgrade it higher version
    if still thesame
    i think its hardware problem
    reflow/reheat cpu

  9. #9
    Associated Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,148
    Quote:
    redmatrix25 / please upgrade it higher version
    if still thesame
    i think its hardware problem
    reflow/reheat cpu already but sill the same.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35,699
    finaly job is done*by just service the phone nicely using petrol & then dry it with a hair dryer*thanks a lot.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •